Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Michael Winner Recovering From Mystery Procedure

Former movie-maker Michael Winner is recovering in hospital after undergoing a mystery procedure at the weekend (19-20May12).


The Death Wish director has been suffering ill health in recent weeks and told his followers on Twitter.com earlier this month he was set to "have a litre of water drained from my chest", later explaining, "these medical operations (are) very tiring and more 2 come."


He checked into a private health facility in London for a further procedure last week (ends20May12), and revealed on the microblogging site, "I am in intensive care. Luv to you all", before adding, "I am happy to tell u I'm such a pain in the a**e I have been thrown out of It care in HarleySt clinic to nice room on upper floor. Wish me wel (sic)."


And on Wednesday he returned to the site to update his followers on his progress.


He declared, "I remain in suite at harley st clinic Feel Ok luv to you all. I am getting food in from good local restaurants so remain well fed."


Report a problem

Death Wish (1974)
Michael Winner (I)

 takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

See our NewsDesk partners

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Entri Populer

hostgator coupons